BRUSSELS, May 21 (Reuters) - The European Union's competition authority said on Friday it had cleared the acquisition of Swedish aerospace company Saab AB by Nordic-based holding company Investor AB. Saab was jointly controlled by Investor AB and BAE Systems Plc . The approval clears the way for Investor AB to take sole control, the European Commission, the EU's executive in charge of competition rules, said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Saab acquisition by Investor AB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642