BRUSSELS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Swedish sports equipment maker Thule won permission on Monday from the European Commission to buy control of CHAAS Holdings, Advanced Accessory Systems and the assets of Valley Industries. "The Commission concluded that the transaction would not significantly impede effective competition in the European Economic Area," the European Union executive said in a statement. Thule is majority owned by British private equity firm Candavor and makes roof racks, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Thule's acquisition of three firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642