BRUSSELS, Sept 18 (Reuters) - European Union competition authorities cleared a joint venture between Toshiba Corporation and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation on Thursday. The planned joint venture, named Toshiba Mitsubishi Electric Industrial Systems Corporation, will produce factory electric and automation systems. The deal was approved under the European Commission's simplified procedure for cases where customers and competitors do not object.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Toshiba-Mitsubishi joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.