BRUSSELS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - European Union regulators gave approval on Friday for private equity firm Triton to buy German auto parts dealer Europart Holding GmbH. The Commission, which acts as competition regulator in the 27-member EU, said the deal did not pose problems for customers, who would still have sufficient alternative sources of supply.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Triton to buy auto parts group Europart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642