BRUSSELS, Jan 16 (Reuters) - European Union competition authorities cleared a joint venture in car recycling on Friday between Volkswagen AG and steel and technology firm Salzgitter AG . The new venture, to be called "Car cycling" was examined under the European Commission's simplified merger procedures when no competitors have objections, the EU executive said in a statement. Regulators at the European Commission can block or demand modifications to mergers and joint ventures it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears VW and Salzgitter car recycling venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.