PARIS, May 27 (Reuters) - European Union commercial vehicle sales rose 9.5 percent year-on-year in April, industry association ACEA said on Friday, continuing the recovery seen in recent months after a deep sector downturn. Light commercial vehicle or van sales rose 4.6 percent compared with April 2010, a month with one more working day than April 2011, ACEA said. Heavy truck sales surged 52.4 percent. Sales of commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes rose 42.4 percent, ACEA said. Bus and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU commercial vehicle sales rise 9.5 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642