BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - German truck maker MAN AG won permission on Wednesday from the European Commission to buy Swedish rival Scania . "After an investigation of all markets affected, the Commission concluded that the proposed transaction would not significantly impede effective competition in the European Economic Area (EEA) or any substantial part of it," the Commission said in a statment. Competition Commissioner Neelie Kroes said she was satisfied "competition on price and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Commission clears MAN-Scania deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642