BRUSSELS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The European Commission's raid of glass makers on suspicion of price-fixing did not extend to firms outside Europe, a spokesman for the European Union executive said on Thursday. "At this stage I am not aware of any one-the-spot investigations taking place outside Europe," spokesman Jonathan Todd told a daily briefing. The EU executive said earlier it and local officials raided glass makers in six European countries this week on suspicion of acting as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Commission says glass raids not outside Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.