By Lisa Jucca BRUSSELS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The European Commission will on Wednesday pledge more money to stimulate private investment into transport and research projects in the expectation that it will boost Europe's sluggish growth, Commission documents showed on Tuesday. The Commission, on the heels of a similar growth proposal by EU president Italy, wants to channel private capital into selected infrastructure and research projects by suggesting new ways of getting EU institutions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU Commission to seek more money for EU transport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642