* EU Commission considers suspending tariffs on 92 products * Multi-year suspension designed to help manufacturers * Preliminary list includes pig iron, chemicals, woods By Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck BRUSSELS, July 28 (Reuters) - European Union countries are in a deepening dispute over an Italian proposal to temporarily drop import tariffs on dozens of raw industrial goods, a move supposed to help EU manufacturers weather the economic crisis. The Italian proposal was put to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU considers big tariff cuts to help manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642