BRUSSELS, April 27 (Reuters) - The European Union's draft chemicals law will move through its first major hurdles by the end of this year, officials said on Wednesday, even as industry and environmentalists disagreed over its costs. The EU's proposed REACH legislation (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) was designed to protect people and the environment from adverse side effects of chemicals. It would require the testing and licensing of thousands of commonly used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU draft chemicals law to pass hurdles this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642