By Jeremy Smith BRUSSELS, April 24 (Reuters) - European farmers should see their first official guidance in a few months on how they might grow genetically modified (GM ) crops alongside traditional plants in the future, the EU's farm chief said on Thursday. The EU executive, hosting a debate to hear scientific views on the controversial issue, will present its views on technical measures that farmers would take to minimise cross-pollination between GM , non-GM and organic crops. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU to draft GMO crop mix guidelines in next months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642