BRUSSELS, May 23 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest employers lobby slammed a new set of World Trade Organisation proposals for unblocking a global trade deal on Friday, saying they represented a "step backwards for trade liberalisation". In a letter to EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson, BusinessEurope said the proposals for lowering barriers to trade in industrial goods under the WTO's Doha round would give an "unfair advantage" to competitive sectors in emerging economies. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU employers slam new WTO proposals for Doha" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.