BRUSSELS, April 28 (Reuters) - The European Union's executive said on Wednesday that standards for charging electric cars and vans should be set by next year and fuel efficiency rules for motorcycles be proposed this year. Launching its strategy for green vehicles, the European Commission said: "The standardised charging interface should ensure interoperability and connectivity between the electricity supply point and the charger of electric vehicle." Electric safety requirements should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU exec details actions for electric car roll-out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.