BRUSSELS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The European Commission said on Thursday it is confident of winning its battle to scrap a golden share in German carmaker Volkswagen following a court ruling that such stakes were illegal. "We are absolutely confident that this case will go in the way that is favourable to the opinion of the European Commission," Oliver Drewes, spokesman for the European Union's executive arm, told a news briefing. On Thursday, the European Court of Justice said the Dutch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU executive confident VW "golden share" will end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.