BRUSSELS, May 22 (Reuters) - The European Commission still expects Germany to scrap Lower Saxony's blocking minority stake in carmaker Volkswagen as required by an EU court ruling, a spokesman for the bloc's executive said on Thursday. "The Commission expects that all three provisions and therefore the blocking minority as well will be abolished in order to implement the court's judgment," a spokesman for EU Internal Market Commissioner Charlie McCreevy said. A German Justice Ministry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU executive expects VW law to comply with court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642