By Marcin Grajewski BRUSSELS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - European Union competition authorities fined a group of marine hose producers led by Japan's Bridgestone Corp 131.5 million euros ($173 million) on Wednesday, saying they had run a global cartel. The European Commission said the firms -- including Sweden's Trelleborg , British-based Dunlop Oil and Marine Ltd, a unit of Germany's Continental Group AG ; Parker ITR Srl and Italy's Manuli Rubber Industries SpA -- fixed prices and exchanged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU fines marine hose cartel 131.5 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.