BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Wednesday gave Poland a week to halt work on a planned highway through a protected environmental area that is home to rare flora and wildlife, or face a court action. The European Union's executive, speeding up legal measures it can take when a member state violates EU law, sent a final warning to Warsaw and set a tight deadline for a response in an effort to avoid "irreversible damage" to forests and animals. Poland wants to build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU gives Poland deadline to halt highway plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642