BRUSSELS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - The European Commission has received plans to aid the ailing European car industry from six member states including Germany, EU Competion Commissioner Neelie Kroes told a news conference on Wednesday. "Six member states have just proposed their support plans," said Competition Commissioner Neelie Kroes, naming Britain, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Sweden. (Reporting by Bate Felix; editing by Mark John)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU has car aid plans from states including Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.