COPENHAGEN, Feb 23 (Reuters) - The European Commission launched a Web-based register of sources of industrial pollution across Europe on Monday, hoping citizens and lobby groups will chivvy the culprits into cutting their emissions. All 15 EU member states plus Norway and Hungary will register emissions of 50 air and water pollutants from 10,000 large and medium-sized businesses, including big poultry and pig farms, in the European Pollutant Emission Register (EPER). "I imagine it will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU issues list to name and shame big polluters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.