BRUSSELS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The European Union has imposed a 22.3 percent import duty on Chinese aluminium car wheels, which it says are being dumped on the EU market at illegally low prices, it said on Thursday. The duty will stay in place for five years. "In view of the magnitude of the dumping margins found and in the light of the level of the injury caused to the Union industry, it is considered necessary (that a provisional duty in place since this summer) be definitively ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU launches anti-dumping duty on Chinese car wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.