DETAILED REVIEWS: -- Plans by General Electric Co. to buy Finnish medical firm Instrumentarium (notified Feb 28/deadline April 3/in-depth probe set on April 3/Deadline August 18) -- Plans by Austrian utilities VERBUND , EVN AG , Wien Energie, Energie Oberoesterreich, BEWAG and Linz AG to jointly purchase E&S and Verbund Austrian Power Trading AG (APT) (notified Dec 20/deadline Feb 4/in-depth probe set on Feb 4/deadline June 17) -- Plans by German chemicals firms Celanese AG and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.