-- Plans by Belgian gas and electricity supplier Electrabel Customer Solutions, controlled by Electrabel , to take progressive control of part of the electricity supply business of Electricite du Hainaut. (notified Nov 12/deadline Dec 13/extended deadline Jan 7 2003) -- Plans by DaimlerChrysler Services, part of world number five car maker DaimlerChrysler , and Europe's biggest telecoms firm Deutsche Telekom AG to set up a company to collect road tolls in Germany on behalf of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.