-- Plans by Demag Holding, controlled by U.S. private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, to buy seven subsidiaries and business units of German engineering firm Siemens . The subsidiaries are Demag Cranes Components, Gottwald Port Technology, Mannesmann Plastics Machinery and car suspension maker Stabilius. The Siemens business units involved are Ceramics, information technology services division SENS and electricity meter maker Metering (notified Aug 7/deadline Sept 10/candidate for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.