MAR 14 -- Japanese electronics group NEC to acquire a business communication unit of Dutch company Philips (notified Feb 7/simplified) MAR 15 -- Mitsui & Co of Japan and Evaz Group of Luxembourg in a joint venture, Coke Oven Overseas Contribution, a new coking coal mining project for a coal field in Yakutia, East Siberia (notified Feb 8/simplified) MAR 16 -- DZ Equity Partner of Germany, controlled by DZ Bank, and L-Bank of Germany in a joint venture to buy Konrad Hornschuch, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.