-- Plans by Luxembourg's AI International S.a.r.l., belonging to U.S. holding companies group Access Industries Group, to acquire control of Dutch polyolefins manufacturer and supplier Basell N.V. (notified May 30/deadline July 4/candidate for simplified procedure) -- Plans by German technical rubber products, tyres and braking systems for cars manufacturer and supplier Continental AG to acquire control of German printing blankets manufacturer and supplier Xtra Print Holding GmbH (notified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642