-- CRH of Ireland and Baubedarf Lehmann and Dieter Niederste-Hollenberg of Germany, all involved in real estate or building materials, acquire Bauking of Germany, a builders' merchant and do-it-yourself outlet (notified Oct 28/deadline Dec 7/candidate for simplified procedure. -- Iberian Capital Fund of Spain to acquire joint control of Dedalo Grupo Grafico of Spain, a graphic arts firm, along with the current owners, Prisaprint of Spain, Polestar of The Netherlands and Inversiones ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.