-- Plans by private equity group Electra to gain control of ThyssenKrupp's automotive casting unit Fahrzeugguss (notified Dec. 16/deadline Jan. 28/candidate for simplified procedure) -- Plans by German bank WestLB [WDLG.UL] to acquire control of Germany's Deutsche Anlagen-Leasing GmbH (DAL), a leaser of commercial real estate and large products (notified Dec. 16/deadline Jan. 28/candidate for simplified procedure) -- Plans by Dutch private holding company De Raekt and ING Corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.