DETAILED REVIEWS -- Plans by U.S. Microsoft Corporation and Time Warner Inc. to acquire joint control of U.S. ContentGuard Holdings Inc. Before the transaction ContentGuard Holdings Inc. was controlled by Xerox (notified July 12/deadline Aug. 16/extended to Aug. 25/in-depth review ordered Aug. 25/new deadline Jan. 6, 2005) -- Plans by Electricidade de Portugal and Italian energy group ENI to purchase Gas de Portugal from Portugal's state energy company Galpenergia. EDP is to hold 51 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.