-- WHA Holding SAS, a unit of French investment firm LBO France Gestion, to buy Wheelabrator Allevard of France, the metallic abrasives and diamond tools unit of Wendel Investissement (notified Aug. 25/deadline Sept. 29) DETAILED REVIEWS -- OMYA of Switzerland, a privately held producer of industrial minerals including precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), to acquire J.M. Huber PCC, the PCC business of privately held J.M. Huber of the United States (notified Aug 4/deadline Sept ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.