APRIL 13 -- French hotelier Accor SA acquires exclusive control of 52 Dorint hotels -- located mostly in major German business centres -- which it now operates as a joint venture with the Ebertz family (notified March 6/deadline Apr 13) -- Independent News & Media of Ireland, a newspaper publisher, and Providence Equity Partners of the U.S. and Carlyle Asia Partners, both private equity firms, buy control of APN News & Media of Australia (notified March 6/deadline April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.