OCT. 10 -- Sequana Capital , through its unit Antalis International SAS of France, buys rival paper distributor MAP Merchant Group of the Netherlands. MAP is a subsidiary of fine paper maker M-real of Finland (notified Sept. 5/deadline Oct. 10) OCT. 11 -- Gilde Buy Out Management Holding B.V. of the Netherlands, a private equity investor, buys Swets of the Netherlands, which provides subscription services to publishers (notified Sept. 6/deadline Oct. 11/simplified) -- American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.