MAY 22 -- Sofinco, a Credit Agricole subsidiary that specialises in consumer credit, buys Italian consumer credit company Agos (notified April 11/deadline May 22/simplified) MAY 26 -- German engineering company Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] and German automotive components company Mahle GmbH acquire joint control of Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems, a maker of exhaust gas turbochargers (notified April 15/deadline May 26) MAY 30 -- Waste management company Sita France, controlled by French ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (April 25) =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.