BRUSSELS, April 26 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Magneti Marelli Holding of Italy, a unit of Fiat , buys Concordia Finance of Luxembourg, an after-market auto parts distributor (approved April 26) -- Euro-Billa, a unit of food retailer Rewe of Germany, buys Delvita of the Czech Republic from Delhaize Group , another food retailer (approved April 26) -- EQT V Ltd ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (April 26)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.