BRUSSELS, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Japan's Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp to acquire Japanese IT services company Dimension Data Holdings plc (notified July 19/approved Aug. 18/simplified) -- Austrian state-owned electricity producer Verbund and EVN to acquire joint control of a power plant project in Albania (notified July 22/approved Aug. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642