BRUSSELS, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- WL Ross of the United States, a private equity fund operating through several of its units, purchases some assets of C&A Automotive Interior Businesses (approved Aug. 24) -- Ineos Group Ltd [INEO.UL], a British chemicals maker, buys Borealis AS of Norway, a polyolefin-producing unit of Vienna-based Borealis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 24)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642