BRUSSELS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- CVC Capital Partners [CVC.UL] buys Taminco of Belgium, a chemicals maker (approved Aug. 27) -- European Capital SA, a Luxembourg unit of American Capital Strategies Ltd and 3i group , buy Hejenion SA of France, a subcontractor for industrial logistics (approved Aug. 27) NEW LISTINGS: -- Schering-Plough Corp of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 27)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642