SEPT 21 -- Utility firm Osaka Gas UK Ltd., a unit of Japanese energy supplier Osaka Gas , to acquire joint control of Spain's Planta de Regasificacion de Sagunto (SAGGAS) from Spanish utility Endesa Generacion S.A. (notified Aug. 17/deadline Sept. 21) SEPT 22 -- Private equity firm Triton to acquire the non-wire entities of Swedish steel producer producer Ovako Holdings AB (notified Aug. 18/deadline Sept. 22/simplified) -- Brazilian processed foods company Marfrig Alimentos SA to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 27)=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642