BRUSSELS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- NIBC Principal Investments Equity of the Netherlands, ultimately controlled by SHF Holdings acquires N.V. Deli Universal, Red River Commodities of the United States, Imperial Commodities of the United States and Deli Mij Holdings of Britain, all supplying timber and building materials for construction (approved Aug 31) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 31)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642