BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- German car rental company Europcar and German car maker Daimler's subsidiary Car2Go Hamburg to form a joint venture (approved Dec. 20) -- Greek energy utility Public Power Corp and Spanish waste management company Urbaser to set up ajoint venture in waste management (approved Dec. 20) -- Bertrand Restauration and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642