BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from a list of takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- The Belgian state and Post Investment Europe Sarl, a joint venture of CVC of Luxembourg and Post Danmark of Denmark, acquire De Post NV-La Poste, the Belgian postal service now controlled by the Belgian state (notified Nov ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.