BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Thule of Sweden, a unit of Candover Investments of Britain and a maker of snow chains, acquires Schneeketten Beteiligung of Austria, also a maker of snow chains (withdrawn and abandoned, Dec 20) -- P.H. Glatfelter of the United States buys the Lydney unit of J.R. Crompton of Britain, a maker of bags and filters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 20)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.