JAN 6 -- Thomas Cook to merge its high street and foreign exchange business with British mutual retailer Co-operative group's operation (notified Nov. 9/deadline extended to Jan. 6 from Dec. 14 after the British regulator submitted a referral request) -- German car parts companies Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co and SEW-Eurodrive GmbH & Co to set up a joint venture (notified Nov. 23/deadline Jan. 6/simplified) -- Danish cooperative slaughterhouse copany Danish Crown to acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 20) =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.