BRUSSELS, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added to or deleted from a list of takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Plastal Germany, controlled by Nordic Capital of Great Britain, purchases Dynamit Nobel Kunststoff, which makes thermoset components for cars and other industries (cleared Dec 23) -- Dutch-based Basell, the world's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Dec 23)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642