BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Following are mergers under review by the European Commission, beginning with approvals, new listings, and extensions, followed by First-Stage and Second-Stage reviews and a brief guide to the EU merger process. APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- T-Systems, a unit of Deutsche Telekom , acquires Gedas, an information technology business belonging to Volkswagen (notified Jan 23) NEW LISTINGS: -- German insurer Allianz and Belgium's Sofinim to acquire control of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Feb 28)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.