BRUSSELS, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The following cases have been added or deleted to the takeovers, mergers, buy-outs and joint ventures that are under review by the European Commission. (See the end for a guide to the EU merger processes) APPROVALS -- Plans by Swiss miner Xstrata Plc to acquire control of Australian nickel, copper and uranium miner WMC Resources Ltd. (cleared Jan. 25 under a simplified procedure) -- Plans by British advertising firm WPP to buy U.S. rival Grey Global Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Jan 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.