BRUSSELS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, beginning with approvals, new listings and other changes, followed by First Stage and Second Stage reviews and a brief guide to the EU merger process. APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Private equity funds the Carlyle Group, of the United States, and Providence Equity acquire joint control of Swedish cable TV and Internet group Com Hem (approved Jan 26) -- Liquified gas sellers Flaga, of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Jan 26)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642