BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: None NEW LISTINGS: -- United Arab Emirates investment firm International Petroleum Investment Co to acquire German industrial services provider MAN Ferrostaal AG (notified Jan. 23/deadline Feb. 27) -- U.S. private equity fund One Equity Partners II LP, controlled by JPMorgan Chase & Co , to acquire U.S. carbon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Jan 30)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642