BRUSSELS, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Following are mergers under review by the European Commission, beginning with approvals, new listings and other changes, followed by First-Stage and Second-Stage reviews and a brief guide to the EU merger process. APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- British private equity group Charterhouse seeks to acquire French perfume distributor Nocibe (notified Dec 16/simplified) -- SAAB of Sweden and TietoEnator Corporation of Finland, and units of the two groups, acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (Jan 31)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.