BRUSSELS, July 25 (Reuters) - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- Lufthansa unit LSG/Sky Chefs Europe Holdings of Germany and Gate Gourmet of Switzerland to create a joint venture to cater airline food for Paris region airports in France (approved July 20 ) -- Groupe Lactalis of France and Nestle to create a joint venture for dairy products and cheeses (approved July 20) -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (July 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.