BRUSSELS, July 25 (Reuters) - The following are proposed mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures under review by the European Commission, and a brief guide to the EU merger process: APPROVALS AND WITHDRAWALS: -- U.S. IT products company Hewlett-Packard Co acquires control of the whole of U.S. peer Electronic Data Systems Corp (approved July 25) -- Outokumpu Oyj , a Finnish steel producer, buys SoGePar, an Italian distributor of stainless steel products across the European Union and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU mergers and takeovers (July 25)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.